Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-27 - Oxy's 1PointFive subsidiary will use 27,000 acres of Manulife Investment Management-owned Louisiana timberland to develop and operate a carbon sequestration hub.
2022-04-15 - Once he was aimed to win races on the track. Today, Ricky Ehrgott is winning over energy producers and helping to digitalize the energy sector.
2022-04-12 - The Series B capital raise will allow ComboCurve to accelerate the core product enhancements of its cloud-based energy analytics and operating platform while also expanding into renewables.
2022-04-19 - The price increase has encouraged oil and gas producers to boost drilling activity, sending the U.S. rig count to 673 at the end of the first quarter.
2022-04-20 - Large oil companies have been investing to make carbon capture and storage a relevant business.