The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Reserve Oil & Gas Inc. et al retained EnergyNet for the sale of a 188-well package in West Virginia through a sealed-bid offering closing Oct. 6.
The property, Lot# 97015, includes operations, overriding royalty interest (ORRI) and royalty interest plus HBP leasehold acreage and midstream pipelines in Calhoun, Kanawha and Roane counties in West Virginia.
- Operated Working Interest in 188 Wells:
- Average Working Interest ~60.38% / Average Net Revenue Interest ~49.87%
- An Additional ORRI in 153 Wells
- An Additional Royalty Interest in 41 Wells
- Six-month Average Net Cash Flow: $279,003/Month
- Six-month Average 8/8ths Production: 2,405 Mcf/d
- Six-month Average Net Production: 1,270 Mcf/d
- 13,499.97 Net HBP Leasehold Acres:
- 34 Undeveloped Locations | 1,360.00 Undeveloped Acres on HBP Leases
- ~40 Miles of Gas Gathering/Midstream Pipelines in Kanawha County, W.Va.:
- Operated by United Gas Pipeline (UGP), Ajax Pipeline and Liberty Pipeline
- Operator Bond Required
Bids are due at 4 p.m. CDT on Oct. 6. For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, managing director, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, executive director of acquisitions and divestments, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2022-12-09 - The Wells2Watts consortium will focus on technology to retrofit abandoned oil and gas wells into geothermal wells.
2022-11-28 - The proposal would place monthly limits on flaring and require oil and gas companies to undertake methane leak detection programs on federal land.
2022-10-28 - Patterson-UTI plans on adding four rigs to its 132 total count in fourth-quarter 2022.
2022-10-13 - Phase 2 at Equinor's operated Peregrino field will include a new platform and pipeline and is expected to increase production while lowering operating emissions.
2022-11-07 - Exxon Mobil's Bavuca Sul-1 exploration well is located approximately 365 km off the coast of Luanda, Angola.