The following information is provided by BOK Financial Securities Inc. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to BOK Financial Securities. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Rock Creek Resources LLC has retained BOK Financial Securities as the exclusive adviser in connection with the sale of certain Wyoming properties.
- 13,934 total net acres (100% HBP)
- 8,255 net Operated acres
- 5,679 net Nonoperated acres
- 19 Operated vertical PDP wells
- Average of 84.0% Working Interest / 70.0% Royalty Interest (83.3% Net Revenue Interest)
- 21 Nonoperated PDP wells
- Average of 45.8% WI / 38.2% RI (83.4% NRI)
Reserves and Cash Flow
- PDP PV-10: $9.3 million
- Revenue by commodity: 52.6% gas, 47.4% oil
- June 2021 net production: 1.51 MMcfe/d
- June 2021 net operating cash flow: $153,402
- Forward 12-month PDP cash flow: $1.83 million
- PDP R/P: 22.3 years
- Virtual Data Room Opens: Sept. 23
- Bid Date: Oct. 21
lAgeria's newly appointed prime minister has started talks to form a new government, state media reported on Sunday, in a move designed to placate protesters demanding President Abdel Aziz Bouteflika and his inner circle step down.
FERC says environment impact ‘would not be significant’ if the company follows the report’s recommendations.
Other disruptions, including bottlenecks in Canada, squeeze global supply of heavy crude.