The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Point Energy Partners Operating LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of an overriding royalty interest in a 24-well package plus seven DUCs located in Ward County, Texas. The Lot# 103955 package includes the 24 active wells with current net production of 1.1 MMboe/d (81% liquids) across the Wolfcamp and Bone Spring formations of the Permian Basin.
- 24 active wells producing from five stacked unconventional reservoirs across the Wolfcamp and Bone Spring formations
- 1.1 Mboed current net production, 81% liquids
- All completed 2020 and later with decades of production remaining
- 7 DUCs scheduled for completion and TIL in first half (1H) of 2023
- 12,400 ft. average lateral length
- 4,000+ lbs/ft. high-intensity completion design has demonstrated production outperformance compared to offset wells
- Average RI: 9.5%
- NTM cash flow $25.3MM supported by meaningful existing production base
- Favorable RI attributes
- PEP retains average WI of 99% among the wells and full economic alignment with RI
- Experienced Delaware pure-play operator with a track record of strong operational performance and currently running a two-rig program
- Newly installed state-of-the-art production facilities reduce carbon footprint and maximize profitability with minimal downtime
- Advantageous long-term marketing arrangements for stable margins and cash flow
Bids are due at 4:00 p.m. CDT on Feb. 9. Bids are due at 4:00 p.m. CDT on Feb. 8. For complete due diligence information, please visit energynet.com or email Zachary Muroff, managing director, at Zachary.Muroff@energynet.com or Reilly Bilton, director of engineering at EnergyNet Indigo, at Reilly.Bilton@energynet.com.
Dawson Geophysical Purchases Seismic Firm Breckenridge Geophysical
2023-03-24 - Wilks Brothers-controlled Dawson will purchase Breckenridge Geophysical — owned by Wilks Brothers — in an all-stock deal worth more than $10 million.
Superior Energy Services Considers Strategic Alternatives, Potential Consolidation
2023-03-23 - Superior, an international provider of drilling, completion and production services and products, is exploring its options to boost value for shareholders, including through M&A.
CorEnergy Sees ‘High’ Interest in Marketed Pipeline Systems
2023-03-22 - CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc. is marketing its Omega Pipeline Co. and MoGas Pipeline LLC systems as it looks to deleverage.
A&D Minute: Could Crude Transportation Safety Improve with Railway Mega-merger? [WATCH]
2023-03-22 - Also in this week's A&D Minute, Principal Solar plans on buying the century-old Minerva-Rockdale oil field and New Fortress Energy is divesting its interest in a floating LNG facility.
Energy A&D Transactions from the Week of March 22, 2023
2023-03-22 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals, including Canadian Pacific Railway’s $27 billion acquisition of Kansas City Southern, the only single-line crude-by-rail railroad connecting Canada, the U.S. and Mexico.