The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Hunt Oil Co. retained EnergyNet for the sale of 4,001 contiguous, multi-bench, HBP net leasehold acres in Harrison County, Texas, through a sealed-bid offering.
- ~2,702 net acres with Upper Pettit rights
- Average 90% Working Interest / 75% Net Revenue Interest (8/8th)
- ~2,330 net acres with Cotton Valley rights
- Average 93% Working Interest / 75% Net Revenue Interest (8/8th)
- ~3,448 net acres with Haynesville rights
- Average 85% Working Interest / 75% Net Revenue Interest (8/8th)
- 16 Offset Permits
- New Drill: 11 Active | Two Completed | Three Drilling / DUC
- 479 Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators: Comstock Oil & Gas LLC, Crescent Pass Energy LLC, Merit Energy Co., Sabine Oil & Gas Corp. and XTO Energy Inc.
Bids for Lot 95524 are due at 4 p.m. CDT on Oct. 20. The effective date of sale is Nov. 1.
For complete due diligence information visit energynet.com or email Zachary Muroff, managing director, at Zachary.Muroff@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, executive director of acquisitions and divestments, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Italy’s Eni Prices 5-Year €2 Billion Sustainability-Linked Bond
2023-01-23 - Italian oil giant Eni SpA launched a €2 billion bond, its first sustainability-linked bond in the sector addressed to retail investors. Demand from over 300,000 investors exceeded €10 billion compared to the €1 billion initially offered.
Tokyo Gas Cuts Shareholder Returns to Invest in Decarbonization
2023-02-23 - "We are lowering total payout ratio target to secure spare financial capacity to respond to geopolitical risks and boost decarbonization investment," Tokyo Gas' Shinichi Sasayama said.
SM Investments Recognized for ESG Initiatives in Industry and Asia Pacific
2023-03-14 - Morningstar Sustainalytics’s ESG Risk Ratings found SM Investments Corp. to be a top-rated company both in its industry and in the Asia Pacific.
EQT Foundation Distributed $3.8 Million to Non-profits in 2022
2023-02-13 - Non-profits across Appalachia were supported by EQT Foundation in 2022.
Playing Offense Instead of Defense: Strengthening Sustainability Practices
2023-01-04 - The demonization of oil and gas leaders is partially to blame for the industry’s lagging sustainability practices and prevents it from thriving, according to lecturer and author Wayne Visser.