The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Fairway Resources LLC retained TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC in connection with the sale of certain Midcontinent operated and nonoperated properties in Oklahoma.
- Significant production and leasehold anchored in the Northwest STACK and Western Anadarko Basin
- 5,037 boe/d of net production (33% liquids)
- Assets generate significant cash flow | FTM PDP Operating Cash Flow >$24 million
- Majority operational control with >130,000 acres (98% HBP)
- Upside features delineated, highly economic drilling locations targeting the Upper Osage
Bids are due by noon CST June 4. The transaction is expected to have a June 1 effective date.
U.S. WTI crude futures settled at $15.06/bbl, jumping $2.72, or 22%. Brent crude futures settled at $22.54/bbl, up $2.08, or 10.2%.
The home state of the Permian Basin, Texas, is also the anchor state for an expanding domestic refining industry.
Extending coverage to the annual analysis of crude oil fundamentals, Stratas Advisors' North American research team now offers the Mexico Crude Oil Outlook, a 10-year annual report that is part of its North American Oil online subscription service.