The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
EOG Resources is offering for sale majority operated properties located in the Texas Panhandle. The company has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the transaction.
- Core operated development opportunity with high ownership interests
- Next 12-month PDP cash flow: $17 million / PDP PV-10: $73 million
- Net production: 1,000 boe/d (68% liquids)
- 4% PDP next 12-month production decline
- Historically undercapitalized asset with offset operators exhibiting improved well-performance
- Asset poised for continued growth via inventory of Cleveland / Marmaton locations with attractive economics
- 185 gross operated locations
- Up to 100% IRRs / 2.6x MOIC / 1-year paybacks
- Upside also features a repository of quantified, impactful reentry / workover candidates
Bids are due at noon CST on Oct. 20. The transaction has an effective date of Sept. 1. A virtual data room is available.
2023-02-03 - Shell plans to be “ruthless” and “disciplined” with its future capital expenditures.
2023-02-03 - Energy Transfer chief counsel Sweta Sethna discussed the growing importance of carbon capture ventures alongside the continued necessity of traditional oil and gas.
2023-02-03 - Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Rachel Schelble, head of corporate carbon management and infrastructure at Wood Mackenzie.
2023-02-03 - Along with Joelson Falcao as head of E&P, Petrobras CEO Jean Paul Prates has also appointed William Franca as head of refining and natural gas and Claudio Schlosser as head of commercial and logistics.
2023-02-03 - Last week, Smith had resigned from Capricorn Energy amidst plans for a merger with NewMed.