The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
EOG Resources is offering for sale majority operated properties located in the Texas Panhandle. The company has retained TenOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the transaction.
- Core operated development opportunity with high ownership interests
- Next 12-month PDP cash flow: $17 million / PDP PV-10: $73 million
- Net production: 1,000 boe/d (68% liquids)
- 4% PDP next 12-month production decline
- Historically undercapitalized asset with offset operators exhibiting improved well-performance
- Asset poised for continued growth via inventory of Cleveland / Marmaton locations with attractive economics
- 185 gross operated locations
- Up to 100% IRRs / 2.6x MOIC / 1-year paybacks
- Upside also features a repository of quantified, impactful reentry / workover candidates
Bids are due at noon CST on Oct. 20. The transaction has an effective date of Sept. 1. A virtual data room is available.
2022-09-22 - Talos Energy’s acquisition of private operator EnVen Energy grows Talos’ deepwater Gulf of Mexico footprint with the company anticipating subsea tieback opportunities.
2022-07-19 - Orion Diversified Holding has made a series of microtransactions in several basins, including the Permian and Powder River as well as the Haynesville, Niobrara and Eagle Ford shales.
2022-07-20 - Shell is said to have begun soliciting buyer interest for its stakes in two U.S. Gulf of Mexico oil and gas developments, while ConocoPhillips is considering a full exit from its Gulf of Mexico deepwater portfolio.
2022-07-27 - The Democratic Republic of Congo is auctioning the rights to 30 blocks, 27 oil blocks and three gas blocks, in an upcoming licensing round.
2022-07-27 - Diversified Energy said it controls inflationary costs by owning the servicing companies and will retire 200 wells per year in Appalachia, far exceeding its government-mandated requirements.