The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Battalion Oil Corp. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a nonoperated working interest package in the Bakken Shale through an auction closing Aug. 18.
The offering includes nearly 13,000 net leasehold acres plus interest in a four-well package operated by an affiliate of Lime Rock Resources in North Dakota’s Burke and Ward counties.
- 12,976.3375 Net Leasehold Acres:
- 12,856.3375 Net Non-Producing Leasehold Acres | 120.00 HBP Leasehold Acres
- 100% of OGLs (Delivering 83.33% to 85.00% Net Revenue Interest)
- Nonoperated Working Interests in Four Producing Horizontal Wells:
- 9.375% to 4.758279% Working Interest / 7.8125% to 3.965233% Net Revenue Interest (After Payout)
- Nordloef 4-30-19TFH-160-90L is After Payout Only
- Six-month Average 8/8ths Production: 357 bbl/d of Oil and 360 Mcf/d of Gas
- Four-month Average Net Income: $27,271/Month
- Operator: Lime Rock Resources III-A LP
Bids are due by 2:05 p.m. CDT on Aug. 18. For complete due diligence information on any of the packages visit energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, vice president of corporate development, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
2022-07-14 - Ahead of Biden’s visit to Saudi Arabia, API reiterates its 10-point plan of policy issues Washington “should enact immediately to lower prices and secure American energy security going forward,” CEO Mike Sommers said.
2022-06-07 - Shell has invested in wind farm and solar developers that are building renewables projects producing about 13 gigawatts per year in Texas and elsewhere in the U.S.
2022-06-08 - Depleted natural gas inventories and market uncertainty across Europe make U.S. LNG a hot commodity as several countries begin to hedge bets on Russian gas.
2022-06-08 - While governments and companies were now looking to secure alternative energy supplies, IEA’s Fatih Birol says it is equally important for governments to take measures to reduce demand.
2022-06-07 - Beijing wants to discourage refiners from pumping surplus fuel, an act seen by the government as derailing its long-term emission battle.