The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks Energy Advisors. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
BASA PetroFund Management Ltd. has retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as the exclusive advisor in connection with the sale of certain non-operated properties located in East Texas. The East Texas non-operated working interest includes 400+ active produces, 25 active injectors and company-owned infrastructure, including an NGL processing plant.
- Unique opportunity to acquire conventional non-operated working interest in cash generating assets in East Texas
- Position operated by private operator BASA Resources, Inc.
- BASA owns and operates over 3,600 wells in 50+ fields across Texas
- PDP PV-10: $21.1 MM
- Forecasted April 2023 net daily production: 385 Boepd (92% Liquids)
- NTM PDP net cash flow: $4.4 MM
- Well managed properties with consistent well performance and a low decline (4%) production profile
- BASA has increased production over the last year and will continue to keep production flat by executing RTP opportunities across the package
Bids are due at 12:00 p.m. CST on April 20. Upon execution of a confidentiality agreement, RedOaks will provide access to the virtual data room. For complete due diligence information, please visit redoaksenergyadvisors.com or email David Carter, partner, at David.firstname.lastname@example.org or Will McDonald, vice president, at email@example.com.
2023-09-27 - Galatyn Minerals LP retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of certain mineral and royalty properties located in Oklahoma, Louisiana and Texas.
2023-11-01 - Winn Resources LLC retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of certain operated working interest properties in Midland County, Texas.
2023-09-27 - White Rock Oil & Gas LLC retained TenOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of a majority operated working interest portfolio located across five regions of the lower 48—the Permian Basin, Ark-La-Tex, Rockies, Mid-Continent and Michigan.
2023-11-29 - Providence Energy Partners II LP and Providence Energy Partners III LP has retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of a certain non-operated WI in the Delaware Basin.
2023-11-03 - M3 Helium has retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Hugoton play opportunity with right to participate in a helium/natural gas/ liquids drilling program in Finney and Haskell Counties, Kansas.