The following information is provided by RedOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to RedOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Project Lakes is offering for sale certain nonoperated working interest in the Williston Basin. The company has retained RedOaks Energy Advisors as its exclusive adviser in connection with the transaction comprising a nonop position concentrated in the core of the Williston Basin located primarily in eastern North Dakota.
- Core nonoperated working interest position
- Primary Operators: Grayson Mill, Exxon Mobil, Continental Resources, Slawson
- Diversified cash flow: 414 producing horizontal wells
- Projected next 12-month PDP net cash flow: $1.6 million
- Projected next 12-month PDP net production: 76,000 boe (68% liquids)
- Significant near-term development: 18 DUCs
Bids are due Sept. 29. The transaction is expected to have an Aug. 1 effective date.
Chevron Corp.announced today that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Anadarko Petroleum Corp. to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Anadarko in a stock and cash transaction valued at $33 billion, or $65 per share.
Has the long-expected wave of upstream consolidations finally arrived? The recent series of merger transactions announced by Bonanza Creek Energy in the D-J Basin may reveal the answer.
Occidental Petroleum CEO Vicki Hollub on May 10 touted her $38 billion deal for Anadarko Petroleum Corp. and defended the pricey terms she negotiated in a 90-minute session with billionaire investor Warren Buffett to secure the deal without seeking shareholder approval.