The following information is provided by TenOaks Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to TenOaks. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Ageron Energy, Grey Rock Energy Partners and Old Ironsides Energy (collectively Ageron) are offering for sale certain operated properties located in the dry gas window of the Eagle Ford Shale in South Texas. TenOaks Energy Advisors was retained by Ageron as its exclusive adviser in connection with the transaction.
- Opportunity to acquire an operated position in the prolific and highly economic Dry Gas Window of the Eagle Ford Shale (Webb and La Salle counties, Texas)
- Centrally located in the heart of EOG Resources Inc.’s new Dorado development area
- EOG considers this area to be the lowest-cost dry gas play in the US and competitive with today’s premier U.S. oil plays
- 12,857 gross / net acres (100% Working Interest / 75% Net Revenue Interest)
- Current net production: ~23,200 Mcf/d (100% gas) from seven producing horizontal Eagle Ford wells
- Next 12-Month PDP cash flow: $14.8 million
- More than 80 quantified Eagle Ford and Austin Chalk locations | IRRs: 75% - 100%+
- Position facilitates longer laterals / significant operating infrastructure in place to sustain continued growth
Bids are due April 6. A virtual data room opens March 1. For information visit tenoaksenergyadvisors.com or contact Forrest Salge at TenOaks Energy Advisors at 817-233-4096 or Forrest.Salge@tenoaksadvisors.com.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including ORRI assets across the Williston and Powder River basins plus a package of Midcontinent properties from Meade Energy.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including a Blackbeard Operating Permian Basin divestiture comprised of certain Central Basin Platform properties plus Overland Oil & Gas D-J Basin, Bakken Shale well packages.
Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including certain East Texas properties from Sabine Oil & Gas plus a U.S. Gulf of Mexico well package offshore Louisiana operated by BHP.