Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-03 - Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including a Sabine Oil and Gas Upton County, Texas property package plus a KONA Oil & Gas nonoperated multibasin opportunity concentrated in top resource plays throughout the Lower 48.
2022-06-23 - White Knight Production LLC retained EnergyNet Indigo for the sale of its complete portfolio of North Texas assets in the western Fort Worth Basin primarily located in Jack and Palo Pinto counties, Texas.
2022-06-23 - Worries over the U.S. economic outlook and geopolitical unrest, particularly the Russian-Ukrainian war, slowed oil and gas deal activity in the first half of 2022, PwC said.
2022-06-28 - Mammoth Exploration LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Strawn Sand well package that includes overriding royalty interest in three producing horizontal wells in Scurry County, Texas.
2022-06-29 - Sabine Oil & Gas retained RedOaks Energy Advisors for the sale of certain operated and nonoperated properties located in East Texas that includes Haynesville refrac opportunities.