Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-10 - The concept of ESG in the energy sector continues to evolve amid increasing backlash as discussion around energy security takes center stage.
2022-06-23 - Canada's parliamentary budget officer recently reported that the government-owned Trans Mountain pipeline has a net present value of negative C$600 million, making it no longer profitable.
2022-06-02 - According to Kinder Morgan CEO Steven Kean, day rates for vessels moving oil and refined products between U.S. ports increased after the U.S. banned Russian oil and product imports in March.
2022-05-31 - The move allows PacifiCorp, a unit of Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc., to start building the line, which will run from southwest Wyoming through Colorado to central Utah.
2022-07-07 - Pipeline operators have shown leadership in trying to curb emissions, including initiatives in planning CO₂ lines.