Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Proceeds from the Production Lending loan will be used by the private, Midland, Texas-based oil and gas company to drill and complete six horizontal wells in the northern Midland Basin.
2022-08-18 - High Court’s ruling in EPA case could reverberate across federal climate policy, but oil and gas companies remain likely to stay the course toward energy transition.
2022-06-02 - U.S. oil and gas production growth may be restrained by workers fed up with the industry’s cyclical nature.
2022-07-15 - Editor-in-chief Deon Daugherty discusses how the industry is evolving and so is Oil and Gas Investor magazine.
2022-07-12 - It’s been difficult to find someone—whether in the C-suite or a Permian Basin rig—who wants to challenge Scott Sheffield’s claim that energy security has trumped ESG.