Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-17 - Here’s a snapshot of recent energy deals including the sale of Laredo Petroleum’s Howard County properties in the Permian Basin to Northern Oil and Gas for $110 million.
2022-08-17 - Here’s a quicklist of oil and gas assets on the market including Chevron U.S.A. Eddy County, New Mexico, operations and HBP leasehold in the Permian Basin plus Crystal Energy nonoperated Williston Basin properties.
2022-08-17 - Chevron U.S.A. Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of Eddy County, New Mexico, operations and HBP leasehold located within the Permian Basin through a sealed-bid offering.
2022-08-16 - Pipeline giant to focus on its U.S. assets.
2022-08-12 - Confluence Resources retained Meagher Energy Advisors to market for sale operated and nonoperated assets in the Denver-Julesburg Basin.