Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-05 - Established in 2022 by a group of industry veterans, Vecino Energy Partners recently partnered with EnCap Flatrock Midstream and is actively pursuing the acquisition and development of midstream oil and gas assets in the Lower 48.
2022-08-04 - Today’s featured 25 Influential Women in Energy honoree is Anna Scott, co-founder and chief science officer of Project Canary based in Austin, Texas.
2022-06-16 - Canes Midstream added Mike Hicks and Dan Westcott to its C-suite team, with Hicks serving as COO and Westcott as CFO.
2022-06-15 - Barry Davis led EnLink Midstream’s predecessor, Crosstex Energy, from its founding in 1996 through the 2014 merger of Crosstex with midstream assets from Devon Energy, the transaction that created EnLink.
2022-08-02 - David Inchausti will resign from the vice president and controller position effective Feb. 28, 2023. He is expected to retire from the company in April 2023 after 35 years of service.