Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-04 - Even window shopping for acreage, or submitting an official expression of interest in an area for potential auction by federal land authorities, would carry a $5 per acre cost if the bill is passed.
2022-06-28 - The $627 million deal adds 86 net locations in the Permian Basin and boosts Earthstone Energy’s production by an estimated 26%.
2022-07-19 - Orion Diversified Holding has made a series of microtransactions in several basins, including the Permian and Powder River as well as the Haynesville, Niobrara and Eagle Ford shales.
2022-06-23 - The rig divestment aims to address potential “issues related to lessening of competition created by the business combination” between Noble Corp. and Maersk Drilling initially announced last November.
2022-06-27 - BW Energy will acquire a 100% working interest in Petrobras' Golfinho and Camarupium clusters interests, as well as Saipem's FPSO Cidade de Vitoria in the Golfinho field offshore Brazil.