Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-05 - APA Corp. eyes returning at least $1.8 billion of its capital to shareholders through dividends and share buybacks by year-end while also lowering its production guidance for 2022 by 2%.
2022-07-07 - New Fortress Energy will own 20% of the JV with Apollo Global Management and get $1.1 billion in proceeds from an LNG infrastructure sale.
2022-06-28 - While crude exports to “America”—which accounts mainly for the U.S.—were up, Mexico’s state-owned Pemex reported a significant cut in shipments to Europe and Asia.
2022-06-16 - Despite the outlook for continued economic growth and rising oil demand this year, OPEC also warned of significant downside risks.
2022-05-26 - This week’s firing at Petrobras was not the first and may not be the last at the rate Brazil’s President Jair Bolsanaro is going as he attempts to limit fuel price increases to appease his voter base.