Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-28 - The $627 million deal adds 86 net locations in the Permian Basin and boosts Earthstone Energy’s production by an estimated 26%.
2022-05-31 - Tall City Exploration CEO Mike Oestmann divulges the Permian producer’s recipe for success and why he believes the company has only “scratched the surface” so far in the southern Delaware Basin.
2022-06-06 - While producers continue facing inflation and supply chain woes, the Permian Basin is on track to account for significant production growth.
2022-06-24 - To date, the direct economic damage to Ecuador is estimated at around $45 million considering a WTI price of $100/bbl, according to state-owned Petroecuador, the country’s main oil and gas producer.
2022-05-17 - Gas output in the Permian Basin and the Haynesville in Texas, Louisiana and Arkansas will rise to record highs of 20 Bcf/d and 15.1 Bcf/d in June, respectively.