Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-08-09 - Devon Energy’s acquisition of Eagle Ford operator Validus Energy is the firm’s second acquisition since June.
2022-08-05 - “We have a lot of capacity in the gas space, both LNG and natural gas,” CEO Ryan Lance added, “and we wanted to augment that with additional LNG liquefaction capacity.”
2022-06-23 - “The primary rating concern for Freeport LNG is that the sole source of revenue is dividends from the three liquefaction plants, owned by three operating companies,” Fitch said in a rating action commentary.
2022-06-02 - U.S. oil and gas production growth may be restrained by workers fed up with the industry’s cyclical nature.
2022-07-26 - The IMF recommended governments to turn to fossil fuels only as a “stopgap measure” as the world teeters on the edge of a global recession, only two years after the last one, the institution said in its most recent blog post.