In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Otway Basin Gas Discovery Announced by Beach Energy
- Marcellus Shale Discovery Announced by Chesapeake Operating
- Touchstone Announces Results from Flowback Testing Results at Ortoire Block
- Ochiltree County, Texas, Venture Producing from Cleveland
- Indonesian Exploration Well Tested Flowing 2,100 bbl of Oil per Day
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Daniel Rice, former CEO of Rice Energy who now sits on the EQT board, addressed the elephant in the room earlier this month at Hart Energy’s Energy Capital Conference.
Today’s featured Forty Under 40 honoree is Nick Vandivere, CEO of ThoughtTrace which is a Houston-based software company using AI and machine learning to streamline operations for the energy industry.
Chaparral Energy said Dec. 23 its board of directors has appointed Charles “Chuck” Duginski as president and CEO, effective Dec. 20.