In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Marathon Completes Two Three Forks Wells, Bakken Well From Drillpad
- Preliminary Estimate Of Onshore Sumatra Gas Discovery: 2 Tcf.
- Antero To Drill Three Marcellus Ventures In Ritchie County, W. Va.
- Trinity Operating Completes Two Woodford Producers From Pittsburg County, Okla., Drillpad
- EnVen Files Drilling Plan For Green Canyon Blocks 723 and 767
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
Over 10,000 stages have been analyzed using the patented sealed wellbore pressure monitoring process, commercialized by Devon Energy’s exclusive partner Well Data Labs, in every major North and South American unconventional basin.
A cost-efficient approach to expanding the flowmeter operating envelope for wells in production decline.
Real-time method reduces low-frequency distortion in seismic vibrators.