In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Marathon Completes Two Three Forks Wells, Bakken Well From Drillpad
- Preliminary Estimate Of Onshore Sumatra Gas Discovery: 2 Tcf.
- Antero To Drill Three Marcellus Ventures In Ritchie County, W. Va.
- Trinity Operating Completes Two Woodford Producers From Pittsburg County, Okla., Drillpad
- EnVen Files Drilling Plan For Green Canyon Blocks 723 and 767
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
Larry Prado, Hart Energy.com
The FPSO market had a booming start to this year and its outlook remains bright driven by the shift toward more remote offshore locations. However, with this platform for growth comes greater challenges.
A shale expert shares some insight on factors to evaluate when optimizing hydraulic fracturing.
RED President Steve Hendrickson weighs in on a recent debate on the utility of “barrels of oil equivalent” metrics.