In case you missed it, here’s a look at this week’s top five drilling activity highlights from around the world.
- Two Austin Chalk Wells Completed in Sugarkane Field
- Shell Oil Plans More Drilling at Blacktip Prospect
- Three Wolfcamp Wells Completed at Reeves County, Texas, Drillpad
- Four Ojo Chiso South Field-Bone Spring Wells Completed in Lea County, N.M.
- Resource Report Indicates 2.4 Bbbl of Oil in Offshore Jamaica License Area
For more up-to-date information on the latest U.S. and international exploration wells visit Hart Energy’s online Drilling Activity Highlights database.
By focusing on organic growth, Summit Midstream Partners and Crestwood Equity Partners’ futures look bright.
DCP Midstream has been one of the top gas processors and NGL producers in the U.S. for more than a decade. Following the price downturn several years ago, the company has been focused on a “relaunch” dubbed DCP 2.0.
Larger players are taking up more of the midstream market share as infrastructure project costs are soar with prices staying flat, according to EnVantage’s Peter Fasullo.