Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-16 - Enterprise Products Partners completed early steps toward a proposed $5 billion ethane project east of Houston described by analysts as a “world-scale petchem facility.”
2022-04-08 - KPMG’s valuation of the combined group was below an estimates by UBS and Credit Suisse, at about AU$34.60 a share and AU$33 a share respectively, based on the banks’ current oil price outlooks.
2022-04-08 - Equinor, Norway’s biggest company, has repeatedly warned however of large swings in the results of its gas derivatives trade due high market price volatility, which was also greater than normal in the first quarter.
2022-04-13 - Oil and gas producers have an opportunity in the low-carbon future. And there’s capital—and returns—ready.
2022-04-13 - Excelerate Energy sold 16 million shares on April 12 at $24 each, the company said. It had previously indicated it would price its shares at $21 to $24. The IPO values Excelerate at $2.54 billion.