Learn how dynamic shale operators and investors gain a competitive advantage by harnessing map-based tools. Streamline your work to optimize operational efficiency, expedite decision-making and drive project success. Discover how this approach has been proven to play a pivotal role in securing successful ‘bolt-on’ acquisitions, growing revenues and expanding company portfolios.
Hear why E&Ps have said “This has been a game-changer for us - the efficiency gains, time savings, and better-informed decision-making have had a significant impact on our projects.”
During this webinar on November 9, 2023 at 11:00 AM CST, attendees will:
- Learn how your competitors model thousands of project well sticks, reducing tasks that previously took 3 hours to under 30 minutes - a c. 6x time reduction.
- Visualize 3D well data in easy-to-create gun-barrel diagrams to better understand your operational conditions.
- Create consistent well spacing analyses using intuitive tools and stop measuring spacing manually.
- Rapidly identify parent-child well relationships using spatial and temporal data.
Rich Webb, Senior Geoscientist, Exprodat
- Rich is a geoscientist & geospatial professional with 12 years industry experience, having graduated from Royal Holloway University of London with an MSc in Petroleum Geoscience. Rich previously worked for international oil & gas operators and private equity backed explorers before transitioning to geospatial focussed oil and gas business challenges.
Chris Jepps, COO, Exprodat
- Chris has more than 30 years energy sector experience. After studying geology at Imperial College, Chris joined Shell, working in its UKCS exploration asset teams. After Shell, Chris spent 3 years at Landmark Graphics honing his sub-surface interpretation and geoscience skills. In 2000, Chris joined Exprodat, the oil and gas GIS experts, where he worked on a variety of mapping related energy projects, and is now COO.
This webinar is hosted in partnership with Exprodat.