Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-05-24 - The North Las Vegas facility will produce 30 tons of liquid hydrogen per day and will be powered by renewable electricity, according to a news release.
2022-05-23 - Siemens Energy has been faced with product delays and operational problems at Siemens Gamesa, which has issued three profit warnings in less than a year.
2022-05-19 - The program would create four regional direct air capture hubs to spur the widespread deployment of the technology and CO2 transport and storage infrastructure.
2022-05-19 - The firms will build a 10-megawatt green hydrogen plant on the premises of Açu in Brazil's Rio de Janeiro state. The plant is due to be completed by 2025.
2022-05-13 - Baker Hughes’ vice president of energy transition, Allyson Anderson Book, discusses the company’s corporate pivot.