Subscribe now to get unmatched and complete coverage of the Energy industry’s entire landscape!View our subscription options
- Access to site wide content
- Access to our proprietary databases
- Watch exclusive videos with energy executives
- Unlimited access to an extensive library of Playbooks, Techbooks, Yearbooks, supplements, and special reports
- Newly Added! Access to Rextag's Energy Datalink, containing extensive GIS databases of energy assets, production records, processing capacities, physical locations, planned projects, acquisition records, and much more.
2022-06-24 - Chevron, currently based in San Ramon, California, is expected to shift its headquarters to the new site during the third quarter of 2023.
2022-05-04 - The New York-based firm declined to comment on what recommendations it has made to Chesapeake, but confirmed it has amassed around 2 million shares.
2022-05-13 - ProFrac’s listing, which raised $288 million from the issue of 16 million new shares, comes in a rocky year for U.S. capital markets and underscores the challenges facing IPO-bound companies.
2022-04-28 - In the wake of the sanctions imposed on oil and natural gas imported from Russia, Continental Resources has raised its annual production expectations.
2022-05-13 - ProFrac’s listing comes at an inopportune time, with equity markets bleeding from fears of aggressive monetary policy tightening by the Federal Reserve and impacts of the Russia-Ukraine war.