Heavy Crude Oil:
Global Perspective, Analysis & Outlook to 2035
There may be a shale phenomenon, but at 36%, unconventional heavy oil is still projected to be the largest contributor to global oil supply – higher than light, tight oil and condensate (26%), NGLs (25) and biofuels (13%).
The global outlook for exploring, extracting and processing heavy crude oil is one of long-term sustainable growth. You need critical data and insight to maximize this opportunity.
is an extensive global multi-client study with:
- Country-by-country analyses
- Year-by-year forecasts to 2035
- Operators’ existing and new projects
- Diluent requirements for extra-heavy crude and bitumen
- Heavy crude valuation and pricing analyses
- Heavy crude valuation in the refining market
- Prices and differentials
- Global summary and implications
- Supply vs. demand
- Determination of where exported heavy crude will be processed through 2035
Heavy Crude Oil coverage map
Click here to request more information or call +1.713.260.6423.