The best field information comes from local sources.
The Well Site Market Report delivers weekly “deep dives” into field activity – regional research on drilling, well stimulation and pressure pumping, downhole technology, well services and workovers – direct to your inbox.
Beyond the weekly newsletters, subscriptions include an 8-page monthly on U.S. pressure-pumping markets with data on fleet utilization, hydraulic horsepower capacity and frac pricing.
- Unique, transparent approach to well site services from regular interviews with field offices, plus exclusive analysis
- Examines real-time field activity -- including demand and supply for rigs, pressure-pumping fleets and workover units
- Pricing visibility on rig rates (drilling and workover)
- Cost-per-frac-stage by region -- highly sought-after information that is challenging to collect
- Weekly newsletters rotate coverageacross the Permian, Midcontinent, Marcellus/Utica, Eagle Ford, Bakken and greater Rockies region
- Monthly issue dissects entire U.S. well stimulation market