The following information is provided by Houlihan Lokey Capital Inc. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Houlihan Lokey. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Houlihan Lokey Capital Inc. has been retained by Texegy to serve as its exclusive financial adviser to assist with this transaction. Bids are due Dec. 5.
- 100% ownership in 60,122 net mineral acres currently under lease to Equinor ASA (formerly Statoil)
- Royalty Value: PV-10 value of about $1.069 billion and 73 net million barrels of oil equivalent
- High liquids content of roughly 63% (43% oil, 20% NGL, 37% Gas)
- Attractive Louisiana Light Sweet (LLS)-based oil prices and proximity to Henry Hub enhance field economics
- Extensive drilling inventory with 161 locations assuming 1,320-ft spacing
- 3-D seismic program underway
- Average of roughly 7,500 ft laterals substantially accelerate mineral cash flow and value
- Position located in a highly developed area with ample takeaway and saltwater disposal
For information visit hl.com or contact Kirk Tholen, managing director and head of E&P A&D for Houlihan Lokey, at KTholen@HL.com or 832-319-5110. For additional information contact Justin Zammit, senior vice president for Houlihan Lokey, at JZammit@HL.com or 214-665-8643.