The following information is provided by Eagle River Energy Advisors LLC. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Eagle River. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
TAQA USA Inc. retained Eagle River Energy Advisors LLC for the sale of conventional assets in the Williston and Powder River basins in an offering closing Oct. 3
The offering consists of certain operated and nonoperated working interest assets and associated lands in Montana, North Dakota and Wyoming.
- About 55,000 net acres majority operated (100% HBP)
- Diversified across seven operated and nonoperated fields
- $3.8 million trailing 12 months cash flow (May 2019)
- About 735 barrels of oil equivalent per day six-month average net production (May 2019)
- 345 existing wells across all fields including injection wells
- 266 operated / 79 nonoperated or overriding royalty interest wells
- 78.4% average Working Interest across all wells
- About 2,365 net thousand barrel oil equivalent / $17.0 million PV-10 Proved Developed Producing Reserves
- Mature, conventional production with about 4% annual decline
- Existing wells producing from the Ratcliffe, Bakken, Madison, Minnelusa and other conventional reservoirs
- Significant operational upside with low-capital projects to return wells to production and increase production in existing wells
TAQA USA is an affiliate of Abu Dhabi National Energy Co. PJSC (TAQA).
Bids are due by 4 p.m. MT Oct. 3. The virtual data room opens Sept. 4 and the sale is expected to have a Sept. 1 effective date.