The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Vendera Resources LP retained EnergyNet for the sale of an Arkansas well package through an auction closing Sept. 18.
The offering comprises nonoperated working interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in over 400 wells plus HBP leasehold acreage located in Cleburne, Conway, Van Buren and White counties, Ark.
- Nonoperated Working Interest in 426 Wells:
- 36.35014% to 0.000143% Working Interest / 29.255383% to 0.000113% Net Revenue Interest
- 387 Producing Wells | One Non-Producing Well | 20 Temporarily Abandoned Wells | 18 Plugged and Abandoned Wells
- Operators include Flywheel Energy Production LLC, Merit Energy Co. and XTO Energy Inc.
- ORRI in Five Producing Wells:
- 0.075133% to 0.009545% ORRI
- Operated by XTO Energy Inc.
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 81.057 million cubic feet per day
- Six-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $46,778 per Month
- About 4,750.00 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 3 p.m. CDT Sept. 18. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.