Marketed: Rockcliff Energy Northern Louisiana Basal Hosston Asset
The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Rockcliff Operating La LLC and PF Synergies LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of assets in Northern Louisiana through an auction closing June 26.
The offer comprises non-producing and HBP leasehold acreage plus operation of a producing well. The assets are located in the Basal Hosston area in Bienville Parish, La.
Rockcliff Operating is an affiliate of Rockcliff Energy LLC, a privately-held oil and gas company headquartered in Houston.
- 11,430.9308 Net Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases
- All Acreage Currently in Primary Term
- Two- to Three-Year Option to Extend on 10,506.9608 Net Acres
- 833 Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include Aethon Energy Operating LLC, BHP Billiton Petro (TXLA Operating) Co., Tanos Exploration II LLC and XTO Energy Inc.
- 639.999992 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- 100.00% Working Interest / 75.00% Net Revenue Interest in the Producing Petro-Hunt ETAL 35H 1H Well
- Four-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 93 barrels per day of Oil and 376,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- Three-Month Average Net Income: $14,539 per Month
Bids are due by 1:45 p.m. CDT June 26. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.