The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
ZRC Operating LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Powder River Basin opportunity through a sealed-bid offering closing Oct. 16.
The offer comprises of non-producing leasehold located in Campbell County, Wyo.
- 6,489.0503 Net Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases (Delivering 79% to 80% Net Revenue Interest)
- All Depths - 4,366.7766 Net Acres
- Deep Rights Only - 2,122.2737 Net Acres
- 50 Fee Leases | One State Lease
- 26 Active Offset Permits
- Five Active | Two Drilled | 19 Permitted
- Eight Proposed Wells
- 608 Active Offset Producers
- Select Area Operators include Ballard Petroleum Holdings LLC, Carbon Creek Energy LLC, Sheridan Production Co. LLC, Valkyrie Operating LLC and Vanguard Operating LLC
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Oct. 16. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.