Marketed: Permian Basin Producing Minerals, Royalties, Loving County, Texas
The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Bank of America NA retained EnergyNet for the sale of producing assets within the Permian Basin as agent for The Episcopal Theological Seminary of the Southwest.
The sale, being conducted as an auction, includes mineral and royalty interest in 15 wells in Loving County, Texas.
- Royalty Interests in 15 Producing Wells:
- 0.195312% to 0.065104% Royalty Interest
- 14 Horizontal Wolfcamp Wells
- Current Average 8/8ths Production: 6,472 barrels per day of Oil and 34.088 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $14,150 per month
- Operators include Anadarko E&P Onshore LLC and Paul Putnam Oil
Bids are due by 2:45 p.m. CDT April 23. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.