Marketed: Permian Basin Non-Producing Leasehold, Lea County
The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Brollier Enterprises LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of non-producing Permian Basin leasehold in southeastern New Mexico through an auction closing Sept. 18.
The offering comprises of HBP leasehold acreage located in Lea County, N.M.
- 638.72 Gross / Net Non-Producing HBP Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases (Delivering 75.00% Net Revenue Interest)
- 1/8th Royalty
- One Offset Rig
- 82 Offset Permits
- 15 Active | Three Completed | 12 Drilled/Drilling | 48 Permitted
- 890 Active Offset Producers
- 207 Bone Spring Wolfcamp | 37 Delaware | 352 Grayburg-San Andres | 150 Yates
- Select Area Operators include Cimarex Energy Co., COG Operating, Matador Production Co., Occidental Permian Ltd. and XTO Energy Inc.
Bids are due by 2:25 p.m. CDT Sept. 18. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Ryan P. Dobbs, vice president of business development, at Ryan.Dobbs@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.