Marketed: Operated, HBP Permian Basin Assets In Andrews County, Texas
The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Maverick Natural Resources LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Permian Basin HBP leasehold and producing assets in Andrews County, Texas, through an auction closing May 8.
The offer comprises 160 net HBP leasehold acres plus 100% gross working interest and operations in five wells within the Shafter Lake Field.
- 160.00 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- 100.00% Working Interest / 87.50% Net Revenue Interest in the Elizabeth Armstrong -D- Lease (Five Wells):
- Four Producing Wells | One Shut-In Well
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 3 barrels per day of Oil
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $2,205 per Month
Bids are due by 2:25 p.m. CDT May 8. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.