The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
ELR Production Ltd. retained EnergyNet for the sale of Oklahoma properties through multiple auctions closing Aug. 27-28.
The offering, comprised of two packages, include royalty interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in over 300 properties plus a nonoperated working interest located in various Oklahoma counties.
For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Michael Baker, vice president of business development, at Michael.Baker@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
EnergyNet was retained by ELR Production to offer for sale its 203-property package (royalty interest and ORRI) located in various counties in Oklahoma.
- 3.28% to 0.00117% ORRI in 191 Properties:
- McCarty 1-24 Well includes a 0.01461% Royalty Interest
- 174 Producing Properties | 17 Non-Producing Properties
- 0.23299% to 0.00556% Royalty Interest in Five Properties:
- Three Producing Properties | Two Non-Producing Properties
- Seven Properties with Unknown Interests including 5 Newly Completed Properties
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 2,951 barrels per day (bbl/d) of Oil and 27.619 million cubic feet per day (MMcf/d) of Gas (Includes Unit Production)
- Four-Month Average Net Income: $25,685 per Month
- Select Operators: Chaparral Energy Inc., Chesapeake Energy Corp., Devon Energy Corp., Newfield Exploration Mid-Continent Inc., Unit Petroleum Co. and White Star Petroleum LLC
Bids are due for lot 59286 by 3:10 p.m. CDT Aug. 27.
EnergyNet was retained by ELR Production to offer for sale its 118-property package (nonoperated working interest and 1-ORRI) located in various counties in Oklahoma.
- 16.138144% to 0.00347% Working Interest / 12.103602% to 0.002848% Net Revenue Interest in 117 Properties:
- 96 Producing Properties | 19 Non-Producing Properties | Two Plugged and Abandoned Properties
- The OC #1-19 Well is After Payout Only
- 0.38608% ORRI in the Phillips 3-27 Producing Well:
- Converts to Working Interest (2.3233% Working Interest / 1.7681% Net Revenue Interest) After Payout
- Five-Month Average Net Cash Flow: $21,861 per Month
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 3,529 bbl/d of Oil and 29.543 MMcf/d of Gas (includes unit production)
- Select Operators: Chaparral Energy Inc., Devon Energy Production Co. LP, Kaiser-Francis Oil Co. and Unit Petroleum Co.
Bids are due for lot 59285 by 2:10 p.m. CDT Aug. 28.