The following information is provided by Houlihan Lokey Capital Inc. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to Houlihan Lokey. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
- Gas-weighted PDP foundation
- Compelling and technically de-risked stacked pay oil development opportunity offering top-tier full cycle returns
- Primary targets in Bossier, Cotton Valley and Rodessa Limestone plays with favorable economics
- Meaningful footprint of about 79,000 net acres, according to Houlihan Lokey
- Current production of roughly 3,300 barrels of oil equivalent (boe) per day net (23% liquids)
- Net reserves of roughly 26 million boe; PV-10 value of about $198 million or more
- 100% owned 45-mile gathering system (East Texas Area 1) and a 90% owned 25-mile gathering system (East Texas Area 2)
O'BENCO IV is an institutional quality, private, direct investment vehicle of O'Brien Energy Co., a fourth generation E&P company with a portfolio of upstream, midstream and mineral/fee assets in the Midcontinent and Gulf Coast regions.