The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Discovery Natural Resources LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Permian Basin assets in West Texas through multiple sealed-bid offerings.
The offerings are comprised of three packages that include operated and nonoperated working interest in 82 Permian wells plus HBP leasehold acreage in Irion and Reagan counties, Texas. The assets are generating a combined cash flow of over $1.5 million per month, according to EnergyNet.
Lot 56455 Highlights (Reagan County):
- 49.01% to 18.81% Working Interest / 37.64% to 14.11% Net Revenue Interest (Before Payout) in 19 Producing Wells
- Current Average 8/8ths Production: 4,062 barrels per day (bbl/d) of Oil and 12.569 million cubic feet per day (MMcf/d) of Gas
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $986,310 per Month
- 1,160.20 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- Operator: Sable Permian Resources LLC
Lot 56456 Highlights (Irion County):
- 100.00% to 80.00% Working Interest / 80.00% to 64.00% Net Revenue Interest (Before Payout) in Nine Producing Wells
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 124 bbl/d of Oil and 1.028 MMcf/d of Gas
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $162,587 per Month
- 1,689.72 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
Lot 56457 Highlights (Reagan and Irion Counties):
- 100.00% Working Interest / 75.00% Net Revenue Interest in 54 Wells
- Wellbore Only
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 302 bbl/d of Oil and 3.310 MMcf/d of Gas
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $293,060 per Month
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT May 7. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Ryan Dobbs, vice president of business development, at Ryan.Dobbs@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.