The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
MEP Oklahoma LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Oklahoma leasehold through a sealed-bid offering closing Sept. 25.
MEP Oklahoma is a Stack operating company of Millennial Energy Partners. The offering comprises non-producing and HBP leasehold in Dewey and Ellis counties, Okla.
- About 51,200 Gross (7,128.39 Net) Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases (Delivering Average 80.32% Net Revenue Interest)
- 12.070256 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- 452.700196 Net Leasehold Acres with Option to Extend
- One Active Offset Rig
- 97 Active Offset Permits
- 56 Active | 17 Completed | Seven Drilled/Drilling | 17 Permitted
- 985 Active Offset Producers (373 Horizontal Producing Wells)
- Select Area Operators include Devon Energy Production Co. LP, Fourpoint Energy LLC, Tapstone Energy LLC and Unit Petroleum Co.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Sept. 25. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Heidi Epstein, manager of business development, at Heidi.Epstein@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.