Marketed: Maverick Natural Resources Permian, East Texas Basin Assets
The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Maverick Natural Resources LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Permian and East Texas Basin assets through separate auctions closing May 15.
The offer includes an operated stake in the Permian Basin's Corrigan East Field in Terry County, Texas, plus a separate package of HBP assets in Henderson County, Texas, within the East Texas Basin.
Bids for both packages are due by 2:20 p.m. CDT May 15. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
Lot 56815 - Permian Basin
EnergyNet has been retained by Maverick Natural Resources for the sale of 489.187 Net HBP Leasehold Acres plus an eight-well package (100% Gross Working Interest with Operations) located in Terry County, Texas.
- 489.19 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- 100.00% Working Interest / 81.25% to 76.51368% Net Revenue Interest in Eight Wells:
- Four Producing Wells | Three Injection Wells | One Shut-In Well
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 96 barrels per day of Oil
Lot 57432 - East Texas Basin
EnergyNet has been retained by Maverick Natural Resources for the sale of 641.0215 Net HBP Leasehold Acres plus Flagg Gas Unit 1 (100% Gross Working Interest with Operations) located in Henderson County, Texas.
- 641.0215 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
- 100.00% Gross Working Interest / 77.407523% Net Revenue Interest in the Producing Flagg Gas Unit 1
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 2,000 cubic feet per day of Gas