Marketed: Maverick Natural Resources East Texas Operated, Nonop Properties
The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Maverick Natural Resources LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of East Texas properties through auctions closing June 5.
The offer, comprised of two packages, includes operated and nonoperated interest in 34 wells plus roughly 3,275 net leasehold acres in Harrison and Panola counties, Texas.
For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.
EnergyNet has been retained by Maverick Natural Resources to offer for sale a 12-well package (operations) plus 1,507.734 net leasehold acres located in Panola County, Texas.
- 100.00% to 44.40496% Working Interest / 79.75611% to 38.87% Net Revenue Interest in 12 Wells:
- 10 Producing Wells | One Shut-In Well | One Temporarily Abandoned Well
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 270,000 cubic feet per day of Gas and 4 barrels per day (bbl/d) of Oil
- 12-Month Average Net Income: $5,136 per Month
- 1,507.734 Net Leasehold Acres
Bids close at 1:30 p.m. CDT June 5.
EnergyNet has been retained by Maverick Natural Resources to offer for sale a 22-well package (operations and nonoperated working interest) plus 1,768.09 net leasehold acres located in Harrison County, Texas.
- Operated Working Interest in Nine Wells:
- 100.00% to 49.22917% Working Interest / 81.3935% to 40.86021% Net Revenue Interest
- Six Producing Wells | Three Shut-In Wells
- Nonoperated Working Interest in 13 Wells:
- 77.903535% to 24.227% Working Interest / 61.772656% to 17.76419% Net Revenue Interest
- 12 Producing Wells | One Temporarily Abandoned Well
- Operators: Brammer Engineering Inc. and Comstock Resources Inc.
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 1.052 million cubic feet per day of Gas and 8 bbl/d of Oil
- 10-Month Average Net Income: $8,976 per Month
- 1,768.09 Net Leasehold Acres
Bids close at 1:40 p.m. CDT June 5.