The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Maverick Natural Resources LLC retained EnergyNet for the sale of Permian assets within the Central Basin Platform through an auction closing June 26.
The offer comprises operated working interest and overriding royalty interest (ORRI) in an eight-well package plus HBP leasehold acreage located in Winkler County, Texas.
- Operated Working Interest in Seven Wells:
- 100.00% Working Interest / 75.00% Net Revenue Interest
- Four Producing Wells | One Injection Well | Two Shut-In Wells
- ORRI in the Producing Hogg 2-5 Well:
- 5.18173% ORRI
- Operator: McDonald Energy Inc.
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 46 barrels per day of Oil and 293,000 cubic feet per day of Gas
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $32,030 per Month
- 1,261.369 Net HBP Leasehold Acres
Bids are due by 1:40 p.m. CDT June 26. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.