The following information is provided by Energy Advisors Group Inc. (EAG), formerly PLS Divestment Services. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EAG. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Marathon Oil Co. retained Energy Advisors Group Inc. (EAG) to market for sale its oil and gas leasehold located in Caddo County, Okla., with potential throughout the Pennsylvanian Hoxbar section, also known as the Southern Oklahoma Hoxbar Oil Trend (SOHOT).
- Caddo County, Okla., Multi-pay Project
- About 37,372 Acres. Includes All Depths.
- Productive Marchand Target
- Thick Hoxbar and Springer Gas
- Hogshooter, Medrano and Culp
- High Rock Quality
- Contiguous Acreage. Lateral Development
- 100% Operated Working Interest; High Net Revenue Interest
- Development Plan To Drill 70 Wells
- Favorable Lease Expiry Terms/Extensions
- 50% Leases Extendable to Five Years
- Marchand EUR: 278,000 barrels of Oil and 338 million cubic feet of Gas
- Motivated Seller
- Virtual Data Room plus Third Party Technical Review
- Marathon Seeks Immediate Ideas
For more information, contact Carrie Calahan, with EAG, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-600-0138.