The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Ergon Exploration Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of assets in the Terryville Lower Cotton Valley trend in Northern Louisiana through a sealed-bid offering closing Aug. 29.
The offer comprises of operations and leasehold interests in the Winnsboro prospect in Franklin and Richland parishes, La.
- 14,013.30 Gross (11,210.09 Net) Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- Delivering about 78% Net Revenue Interest
- Prolific Terryville Lower Cotton Valley Trend
- Industry Calculated Recoverable Reserves for Upper and Lower Red Lower Cotton Valley between 11.8 billion cubic feet (Bcf) and 17.5 Bcf
- Upper and Lower Pink LCV Account for about 60% of Reserves
- Faulting and Regional Perm Barrier are Interpreted to have Created Massive Lower Cotton Valley Gas Trap over 48 Square Miles
- Ergon Drilled the #1 Magee—Initial Lower Cotton Valley Test Pilot Hole
- Total Depth of 15,150 Feet into the Upper Bossier
- Encountered about 1,000 Gross Feet of Hydrocarbon-Bearing Lower Cotton Valley Section
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Aug. 29. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.