The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
An affiliate of Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a Permian Basin package of Alpine High assets in West Texas through a sealed-bid offering closing Sept. 11.
The offering comprises Carrizo Permian LLC non-producing leasehold in Culberson and Reeves counties, Texas, offset by several operators including Apache Corp. (Editor's note: Callon Petroleum Co. agreed in July to acquire Carrizo Oil & Gas in an all-stock transaction worth roughly $3.2 billion.)
- 11,184.1672 Net Non-Producing Leasehold Acres
- 100% of Oil and Gas Leases (Delivering 80.00% to 75.00%)
- 1,752.34 Net State Leasehold Acres
- Three- and Five-Year Terms
- 18 Active Offset Permits (12 Horizontal Wolfcamp)
- 58 Offset Producers
- Offset Operators include Apache Corp., Cinnabar Operating LLC, Concho Resources Inc. and Luxe Operating LLC
The transaction is expected to have a Sept. 1 effective date, according to EnergyNet.
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Sept. 11. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Lindsay Ballard, vice president of business development, at Lindsay.Ballard@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.