Marketed: BLM New Mexico Lease Sale Including Permian Tracts
The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
EnergyNet has been retained to handle state and federal oil and gas lease sales across the U.S. including an upcoming auction of tracts located in the New Mexico Permian Basin by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM).
The BLM New Mexico lease sale takes place on Nov. 7 and comprises about 3,400 acres in Eddy and Lea counties located within the Permian Basin plus additional tracts in Sandoval County, N.M., and Oklahoma's Dewey and Woodward counties.
Additional government auctions include a BLM Nevada lease sale on Nov. 12 and a state lease sale by North Dakota on Oct. 29 of tracts located within the Williston Basin.
Federal Lease Sales
BLM New Mexico and Oklahoma Federal Lease Sale
- Details: 16 Parcels covering 7,619.46 acres
- New Mexico Counties: Eddy, Lea and Sandoval
- Oklahoma Counties: Dewey and Woodward
- Open for bidding at 9 a.m. CST Nov. 7.
BLM Nevada Federal Lease Sale
- Details: 263 Parcels covering 547,959.252 acres
- Counties: Eureka, Lincoln, Nye and White Pine
- Open for bidding at 9 a.m. CST Nov. 12.
State Lease Sales
North Dakota Oil and Gas Lease Sale
- Details: 95 Tracts covering 14,235.88 gross (9,447.37 net) acres
- Counties: Billings, Burke, Divide, McKenzie and Williams
- Open for bidding at 10 a.m. CDT Oct. 29.
For information visit energynet.com or contact Gus Rivero, vice president of government lease sales, at 806-463-3616 or Gus.Rivero@energynet.com.