The following information is provided by EnergyNet. All inquiries on the following listings should be directed to EnergyNet. Hart Energy is not a brokerage firm and does not endorse or facilitate any transactions.
Apache Corp. retained EnergyNet for the sale of a package of assets in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico through a sealed-bid offering closing Sept. 12.
The offering comprises nonoperated working interest in 65 wells offshore Louisiana and Texas. Operators include Fieldwood Energy LLC and Peregrine Oil & Gas LP.
- 7.08333% to 6.28698% Working Interest / 5.90278% to 5.23915% Net Revenue Interest in 65 Offshore Wells:
- 14 Producers | 20 Non-Producing Wells | One Shut-In Well
- 23 Temporarily Abandoned Wells | Seven Plugged and Abandoned Wells
- Six-Month Average 8/8ths Production: 553 barrels per day of Oil and 1.312 million cubic feet per day of Gas
- Six-Month Average Net Income: $40,185 per Month
Bids are due by 4 p.m. CDT Sept. 12. For complete due diligence information energynet.com or email Cody Felton, vice president of business development, at Cody.Felton@energynet.com, or Denna Arias, director of transaction management, at Denna.Arias@energynet.com.